Thursday 26 June 2008

Arghhhhhhh I've been tagged again

Not Tagged just once may i add, but 3 times!!!
Thank you so much ladies, NOT! lol

Ok first i've been tagged by Ali From Designs By Ali

and the again by Yvette from MisFitsScrapz

And again by Aquarius Scrapability


These are the rules:

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


Ok the Facts....
a. I'm a totally chocoholic lol.
b. Apart from Spiddy there, i absolutely HATE spiders.
c. I LOVE thunder storms.
d. My favourite kinda film would be anything girlie, save the last dance , dirty dancing , The Green Mile, that kinda thing lol.
e. I have a passion for horses.
f. I have a kinky fluffly pink slipper, ask no questions i'll tell no lies lol.
g. I poked the Aussie Scrappers Fish last night when they were sleeping *hides*



Right i'm running out of people to Tag now lol

So sorry ladies

Aussie Scrappers & Simply Sensational Scraps




0 comments: